Whip up a batch of my Cheesy Flaxseed Crackers for a delicious (gluten-free) snack that can be served with some guacamole ( with healthy fats from flaxseeds and avocado!).
Ingredients (makes 10)
- 50g grated Gruyère cheese (Parmesan also works well)
- 130g milled flaxseeds
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- ½ tsp chilli flakes
- ½ tsp salt
1. Line a baking sheet with greaseproof paper.
2. Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix with 150ml water, combining to form a wet dough.
3. Use your hands and/or a palette knife to press and spread the mixture as thinly as you can over the sheet.
4. Bake for 40 mins at 130C. Turn the oven up to 200C and bake for a further 10 mins.
5. Remove from the oven and allow to cool before breaking into crackers.