INGREDIENTS (SERVES 2):
- 55g onion, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 110g halloumi cheese, cut into small cubes
- 500g aubergine, cut into cubes
- Salt and pepper, to season
- 2 large eggs
- Worcestershire sauce, to serve (optional)
- Fry the onion in the olive oil on a medium heat until soft.
- Add the halloumi cheese and aubergine and fry until everything is golden brown. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Make the eggs the way you like them and serve on top of the finished aubergine hash.
- Add a dash of Worcester sauce (optional) to finish.
IN THE PRESS:
You can catch up and read my article all about good mood foods for Seasonal Affective Disorder that was published in the Caterham and District Independent in October